1504 44th St NW, Washington, DC 200074 beds, 2 baths, 2,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quaint Foxhall Village with Tudor Style townhouses. Walking distance to Historic Georgetown, Georgetown University and walking trails and Glover Archbold Park. Minutes from downtown Washington but has a small town village feel of the historic Foxhall Village neighborhood.
- Lot: 2,420 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- large bedrooms, built-in bookshelves and storage, basement potential for inlaw unit.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,070 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1353 0066
- Zillow Home ID: 434527
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1504 44th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.7% less than in Washington, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20007 home values.
- 1502 44th St NW Washington, DC$874K331,422
- 1506 44th St NW Washington, DC$801K51.51,630
- 1508 44th St NW Washington, DC$713K32.51,422
- 1500 44th St NW Washington, DC$996K421,790
- 1510 44th St NW Washington, DC$906K441,870
- 1514 44th St NW Washington, DC$909K42.51,790
- 1516 44th St NW Washington, DC$899K42.51,880
- 4411 P St NW Washington, DC$799K421,282
- Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$877K321,352
- P St NW Washington, DC$803K321,392
- P St NW Washington, DC$734K321,346
- Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$682K21.5924
- Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$1.03M332,412
- 1518 44th St NW Washington, DC$719K311,182
- 4400 P St NW Washington, DC$888K33.51,704
- 1520 44th St NW Washington, DC$797K31.51,302
- 4415 P St NW Washington, DC$1.58M881,428
- 4415 P St NW Washington, DC$766K221,428
- 1522 44th St NW Washington, DC$1.06M43.52,444
- 1432 44th St NW Washington, DC$718K32.51,380
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292