1504 Big Lake Dr, Hopkins, MI 493281 bed, 1 bath, 350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 108 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: 14024800
- Ceiling Fan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 350 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 23-200-017-00
- Zillow Home ID: 74604646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1504 Big Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49328 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.7% higher than in Hopkins, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 49328 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hopkins.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1502 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$77K--1.51,144
- 1503 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$73K21672
- 1501 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$77K21500
- 1512 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$232K321,848
- 1494 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$81K21576
- 1497 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$105K321,232
- 1490 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$83K--1640
- 1473 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$76K21728
- 1472 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$222K32.52,452
- 1470 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$162K--11,704
- 1471 Big Lake Dr Hopkins, MI$59K--11,197
- 1506 120th Ave Hopkins, MI$126K311,456
- 1442 Hillcrest Dr Hopkins, MI$314K331,856
- 1495 120th Ave Hopkins, MI$127K--21,404
- 1438 Hillcrest Dr Hopkins, MI$224K--1.51,728
- 1422 Hillcrest Dr Hopkins, MI$159K--1.51,210
- 1904 Pleasantview Ave Hopkins, MI$137K--1608
- 1914 Pleasantview Ave Hopkins, MI$92K----480
- 1918 Pleasantview Ave Hopkins, MI$108K21452
- 1912 Pleasantview Ave Hopkins, MI$147K--1758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292