1504 Coastline Ln, Mansfield, TX 760633 beds, 2 baths, 1,698 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
GREAT LOCATION!!! WITH IN 2 MINUTES FROM 1187, HWY 287
This house looks good and feels just right. Lovely updates include new floors troughout. Large master suite downstairs includes roomy walk in closet.!
You must SEE this Great 3 Bedroom 2.bathrooms home in established neighborhood in Mansfield close to shopping, entertainment and great schools. The house has a spacious master bedroom a large living area and 2 dining areas. The house offers great amenities like a cozy fireplace in family room, great ceramic tile and lots of cabinet space in kitchen. Lots of space and nice landscaping. 3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms 2 car garage.
GREAT SCHOOLS!!! MISD
- Lot: 6,242 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $129,061
- Price/sqft: $76
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 414 sqft
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,698 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 40094030
- Zillow Home ID: 61875837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1504 Coastline Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% less than in Mansfield, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 76063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mansfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76063 home values.
- 1506 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$155K321,984
- 1502 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$127K111
- 7 Bahama Ct Mansfield, TX$160K322,080
- 1508 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$141K422,012
- 1500 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$138K421,775
- 8 Bahama Ct Mansfield, TX$155K321,866
- 1505 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$147K421,985
- 1507 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$123K321,387
- 1503 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$150K321,997
- 6 Bahama Ct Mansfield, TX$176K422,290
- 1509 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$139K321,820
- 1813 Cozumel Dr Mansfield, TX$149K422,001
- 1815 Cozumel Dr Mansfield, TX$140K421,801
- 1501 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$166K422,147
- 1811 Cozumel Dr Mansfield, TX$143K321,916
- 9 Bahama Ct Mansfield, TX$151K321,904
- 1511 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$124K321,398
- 1809 Cozumel Dr Mansfield, TX$139K421,797
- 5 Bahama Ct Mansfield, TX$138K321,734
- 1601 Coastline Ln Mansfield, TX$122K321,363
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!