1504 N Greenview Ave APT 1A, Chicago, IL 606423 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Check out http://www.wickerparkbucktown.com/ for some history on the area and where the neighborhood is today! The area has become a hotspot for young professionals, families and artists for its rich cultural influence.
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 0 space
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $489,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- View: City, Park
- Wet Bar
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 17051010731001
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 61960573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1504 N Greenview Avenue APT 1A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noble Square, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 108.5% greater than in Chicago, and 1619.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noble Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noble Square home values.
- 1506 N Greenview Ave APT 2B Chicago, IL$185K221,400
- 1500 N Greenview Ave APT 1 Chicago, IL$193K322,200
- 1504 N Greenview Ave APT 2A Chicago, IL$351K221,350
- 1504 N Greenview Ave APT 3A Chicago, IL$535K332,400
- 1506 N Greenview Ave APT 3B Chicago, IL$538K32.52,400
- 1506 N Greenview Ave APT 1 Chicago, IL$587K32.5--
- 1500 N Greenview Ave APT 2F Chicago, IL$364K------
- 1500 N Greenview Ave APT 1 Chicago, IL$432K322,200
- 1500 N Greenview Ave APT 2R Chicago, IL$335K------
- 1510 N Greenview Ave APT 1R Chicago, IL$181K------
- 1510 N Greenview Ave APT 3F Chicago, IL$295K221,350
- 1510 N Greenview Ave APT CH1 Chicago, IL$473K------
- 1510 N Greenview Ave APT 2F Chicago, IL$155K11700
- 1510 N Greenview Ave APT CH2 Chicago, IL$284K211,000
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292