1504 NW 16th Ter, CAPE CORAL, FL 33993
Sold on 11/8/12: $2,500
- Lot:5,009 sqft
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $2,500
- Days on Zillow:392
- County NameUnknown
- Lot Depth125
- Lot Width40
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #344323C402924B070
- Zillow Home ID103259885
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$846/mo||$618 – $1.4K/mo||+$61||--||11/25/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Cape Coral home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Fort Myers Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cape Coral market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.7% higher than in Fort Myers Metro, and 243.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cape Coral home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cape Coral home values.
Neighborhood for 1504 Nw 16th Ter
- 1502 NW 16th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1508 NW 16th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1502 NW 17th St Cape Coral, FL$157K32.01,993
- 1417 NW 16th Ter Cape Coral, FL$109K32.01,545
- 1510 NW 17th St Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1408 NW 16th Ter Cape Coral, FL$158K32.01,646
- 1409 NW 16th Ter Cape Coral, FL$157K32.01,746
- 1431 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL$145K42.01,958
- 1407 Diplomat Pkwy W Cape Coral, FL$116K32.01,493
- 1419 NW 15th Ter Cape Coral, FL$186K32.02,017
- 1521 NW 17th St Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1508 NW 17th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1529 NW 17th St Cape Coral, FL--------
- 1601 NW 16th Ter Cape Coral, FL$104K32.01,404
- 1416 NW 17th Ter Cape Coral, FL$222K33.02,145
- 1328 NW 17th St Cape Coral, FL$78K32.01,116
- 1601 NW 17th St Cape Coral, FL$197K32.01,777
Nearby Schools in Cape Coral
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Mariner High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Mariner Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Hector A. Cafferata Junior Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.4 mi
- Diplomat Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.5 mi
- Diplomat Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.5 mi
- Trafalgar Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.9 mi
- Challenger Middle (assigned) 6-8 4.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005