1504 Tara Ct, New London, WI 549614 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,029 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- 119 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $87
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,029 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 33 13 93 18
- Zillow Home ID: 105151262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1504 Tara Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54961 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% lower than in New London, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 54961 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1506 Tara Ct New London, WI$175K------
- 816 W Jennings St WI$67K------
- 718 W Jennings St New London, WI$81K------
- 1500 Parkview Dr New London, WI$224K32.52,005
- 1508 Tara Ct New London, WI$148K321,397
- 816 W Jennings St New London, WI$116K322,293
- 1512 Tara Ct New London, WI$196K------
- 1412 Parkview Dr New London, WI$219K------
- 706 W Jennings St New London, WI$76K------
- 801 Robin St New London, WI$238K------
- 715 Robin St New London, WI$217K------
- 811 W Jennings St New London, WI$118K------
- 828 W Jennings St New London, WI$76K------
- 1503 Oshkosh St New London, WI$79K------
- 1516 Parkview Dr New London, WI$187K------
- 801 W Jennings St New London, WI$118K------
- 1507 Oshkosh St New London, WI$134K------
- 1403 Oshkosh St New London, WI$126K522,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.