A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1977
- Views: 516 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $137,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- Amenities \ Clubhouse/Comm. Room, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Amenities \ Inground Pool, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ Underground Util, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement Description \ None, Basement Description \ Storage/Locker, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, BLDSTYLE \ Mid-Rise 3or4 Story, Construction \ Brick Veneer Decrtv, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Dining/Living Rm Cmb, Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Fee Includes \ Parking/Roads, Fee Includes \ Pool, Fee Includes \ Sewer, Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Fee Includes \ Some Insurance, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Heat Source \ Electric, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Center Hall Plan, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Parking Description \ Additional Parking, Parking Description \ Assigned/1 Space, Parking Description \ Covered, Parking Description \ Shared Underground, Parking Description \ Storage/Locker, Propane Tank \ None, Property Type \ Condo/Coop/Villa, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Balcony, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Contingent No Kickout, Style \ Garden Apartment, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Transaction Type \ Sale, TYPE \ Condo, Unit Location \ Interior Unit, Unit Location \ Upper Level, VITA \ Association Mgmt., VITA \ Resale Cert Reqd., Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Electric, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Parcel #: 21R431237
- Zillow Home ID: 2791468
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $110-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 63017 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Chesterfield as a whole. Among 63017 homes, this home is valued 52.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% lower than in Chesterfield, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63017 home values.
Nearby Schools in Chesterfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.