1505 Grant Rd, Los Altos, CA 940246 beds, 3 baths, 2,869 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 59 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $1,370,000
- Price/sqft: $478
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 443 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,869 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 19717045
- Zillow Home ID: 19535224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1505 Grant Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Altos market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Los Altos, and 98.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
- 1300 Ranchita Dr Los Altos, CA$1.96M532,321
- 1305 Garthwick Dr Los Altos, CA$1.79M421,915
- 1315 Garthwick Dr Los Altos, CA$1.7M321,603
- 1330 Ranchita Dr Los Altos, CA$1.96M42.52,299
- 1325 Garthwick Dr Los Altos, CA$1.81M431,938
- 1315 Ranchita Dr Los Altos, CA$2.27M64.52,822
- 1340 Ranchita Dr Los Altos, CA$2.52M543,957
- 1305 Ranchita Dr Los Altos, CA$2.05M43.52,410
- 1308 Garthwick Dr Los Altos, CA$2.11M342,737
- 1310 Garthwick Dr Los Altos, CA$2.01M42.52,323
- 1335 Garthwick Dr Los Altos, CA$1.78M421,915
- 1290 Colonial Oaks Dr Los Altos, CA$2.53M42.52,535
- 1325 Ranchita Dr Los Altos, CA$2.15M42.52,692
- 1290 Petersen Ct Los Altos, CA$1.86M42.52,284
- 1512 Grant Rd Los Altos, CA$2.09M42.52,751
- 1350 Ranchita Dr Los Altos, CA$2.04M432,514
- 1335 Ranchita Dr Los Altos, CA$4.03M54.55,215
- 1485 Grant Rd Los Altos, CA$1.81M42.52,080
- 1291 Petersen Ct Los Altos, CA$2.67M532,923
- 1340 Garthwick Dr Los Altos, CA$2.02M322,169
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!