1505 Laurel St, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 2 baths, 3,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 616 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,159 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 200606183025000012
- Zillow Home ID: 68172549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1505 Laurel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% less than in Elkhart, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 1439 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$71K311,248
- 1517 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$98K3--1,500
- 1502 Cedar St Elkhart, IN$113K3--1,276
- 1508 Cedar St Elkhart, IN$93K2--1,136
- 1440 Cedar St Elkhart, IN$63K21850
- Cedar St Elkhart, IN--------
- 1500 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$78K2--980
- 1510 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$120K322,796
- 1436 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$107K222,466
- 1521 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$57K2--750
- 1436 Cedar St Elkhart, IN$90K3--1,320
- 1518 Cedar St Elkhart, IN$69K21944
- 1516 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$60K1--732
- 1428 Cedar St Elkhart, IN$99K3--1,464
- 1427 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$99K411,656
- 1432 Laurel St Elkhart, IN$90K311,818
- 610 Beech St Elkhart, IN$57K2--1,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!