1505 Mimosa Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205
Sold on 10/19/12: $230,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,456 sq ft
- Lot:0.25 acres
- Year Built:1938
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $230,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
Detached garage (garage is uncommon in this neighborhood) with built in workbenches, power, and water. New roof on garage Dec 2011.
This dead end street has little foot traffic and offers a safe place for children. A weekly street get-together is the norm.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesNew 30 year roof installed Dec 2011, new furnace Jan 2012.
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Workshop
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Garage Size240
- Last Remodel Year1970
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #08119134
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- School DistrictMecklenburg County
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCraftsman
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6187831
- Days on Zillow508
- Elementary SchoolShamrock Gardens
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$301,385||$280K – $322K||+$60||$206||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,464/mo||$966 – $2K/mo||-$20||$1.01||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Plaza Midwood home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Charlotte as a whole. Among Plaza Midwood homes, this home is valued 0.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.5% lower than in Charlotte, and 53.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
Neighborhood for 1505 Mimosa Avenue
- 1501 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$204K21.0700
- 1511 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$199K21.0840
- 1515 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$367K32.01,775
- 1428 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$188K------
- 1500 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$23K21.0800
- 1504 Parkwood Ave # 15 Charlotte, NC$183K31.01,410
- 1504 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$173K31.01,410
- 1508 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$165K31.51,486
- 1521 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$399K32.01,700
- 1502 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$166K32.01,610
- 1506 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$547K43.53,826
- 1500 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$424K43.02,477
- 1512 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$163K32.01,232
- 1514 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$333K32.01,730
- 1728 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$171K32.01,200
- 1712 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$176K22.01,489
- 1734 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$164K22.01,434
- 1724 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$125K21.0864
- 1736 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$161K31.01,162
- 1720 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$157K21.01,140
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005