1505 Mimosa Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205
Sold on 10/19/12: $230,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,456 sq ft
- Lot:0.25 acres
- Year Built:1938
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $230,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
Detached garage (garage is uncommon in this neighborhood) with built in workbenches, power, and water. New roof on garage Dec 2011.
This dead end street has little foot traffic and offers a safe place for children. A weekly street get-together is the norm.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Workshop
- Additional FeaturesNew 30 year roof installed Dec 2011, new furnace Jan 2012.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- School DistrictMecklenburg County
- # Stories1.0
- Garage Size240
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Days on Zillow549
- Parcel #08119134
- Last Remodel Year1970
- LaundryIn Unit
- Structure TypeCraftsman
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6187831
- Elementary SchoolShamrock Gardens
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1505 Mimosa Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1501 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$211K21.0700
- 1511 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$210K21.0840
- 1515 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$356K32.01,775
- 1428 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$179K------
- 1500 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$67K21.0800
- 1504 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$164K31.01,410
- 1508 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$154K31.51,486
- 1521 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$410K32.01,700
- 1502 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$177K32.01,610
- 1506 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$552K43.53,826
- 1500 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$424K43.02,477
- 1512 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$155K32.01,232
- 1514 Mimosa Ave Charlotte, NC$334K32.01,730
- 1728 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$172K32.01,200
- 1712 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$165K22.01,489
- 1734 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$157K22.01,434
- 1724 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$120K21.0864
- 1736 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$155K31.01,162
- 1720 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, NC$155K21.01,140
- 1516 Parkwood Ave Charlotte, NC$152K31.01,457
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292