1505 Royce St APT 3D, Brooklyn, NY 112342 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
First floor has living room, bathroom, and kitchen. Second floor has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
All floors have parquet, 2 and half bathrooms total (one has jacuzzi, one standing shower) with granite counter-tops and mirrors with cabinets, has separate kitchen with granite counter-tops and wooden cabinets, high end stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher), balcony. Ready to move in (furnished) and has everything you need. Furniture could be removed upon request.
This private community offers acres of green space and features gated security, ample parking, private clubhouse, fitness center with aerobics area, billiards table, hot tub, pool, sauna, library and card room. You will soon forget how close you are to the hustle and bustle of city life.
Close to great shopping (kings plaza), transportation.
Mill Harbor is a gated community in Brooklyn consisting of nine garden-style buildings featuring scenic garden and/or water views. In the waterside community of Bergen Beach, near Mill Basin, Mill Harbor blends traditional architecture and luxury amenities, while offering suburban lifestyle close to Manhattan.
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: May 2014 for $422,000
- Price/sqft: $363
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- club house with fitness center, jacuzzi, spa, pool, reading room, billiards
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 083741506
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 79530311
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1505 Royce Street APT 3D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in New York, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Georgetown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 1479 Royce Street 3a # 3A Brooklyn, NY$453K321,100
- 1479 Royce St # 2A Brooklyn, NY$447K----1,141
- 1479 Royce St # 1A Brooklyn, NY$426K221,000
- 1479 Royce St # 3A Brooklyn, NY$456K321,100
- 1473 Royce St APT 1D Brooklyn, NY$439K----1,113
- 1473 Royce St APT 3F Brooklyn, NY$433K----1,160
- 1473 Royce St APT 2D Brooklyn, NY$434K----1,260
- 1473 Royce St APT 3G Brooklyn, NY$432K22.51,168
- 1469 Royce St APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$407K------
- 1469 Royce St APT 2F Brooklyn, NY$457K321,201
- 1471 Royce St # 3H Brooklyn, NY$561K331
- 1469 Royce St APT 3I Brooklyn, NY$378K22.51,164
- 1471 Royce St # 1E Brooklyn, NY$429K----979
- 1469 Royce St APT 1F Brooklyn, NY$433K----1,031
- 1471 Royce St # 2E Brooklyn, NY$447K----1,186
- 1475 Royce St APT 3D Brooklyn, NY$447K----1,160
- 1475 Royce St APT 1C Brooklyn, NY$453K----1,113
- 1475 Royce St APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$450K----1,260
- 1475 Royce St APT 3E Brooklyn, NY$442K----1,164
- 1467 Royce St APT 1G Brooklyn, NY$452K----1,113
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292