- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 158 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,337 all time views
- 50 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $74,200
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: T2730996
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Electric, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ None, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Interior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Other, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Garage Features \ None, Listing Type \ Limited Service, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1016860000
- Zillow Home ID: 45038411
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-170K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lowry Park Central home values will rise 9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Lowry Park Central homes, this home is 47% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lowry Park Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% greater than in Tampa, and 295.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lowry Park Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lowry Park Central home values.
|1507 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$85K||3||1||944|
|1503 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$60K||1||1||862|
|1501 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$108K||3||1||1,088|
|1509 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$128K||3||2||1,200|
|1518 W Clinton St Tampa, FL||$84K||2||1||1,114|
|1520 W Clinton St Tampa, FL||$84K||2||1||849|
|1516 W Clinton St Tampa, FL||$138K||3||2||1,252|
|1504 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||2||1||1,160|
|1522 W Clinton St Tampa, FL||$49K||1||1||702|
|1514 W Clinton St Tampa, FL||$146K||3||2||1,280|
|1411 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$97K||3||1.5||1,002|
|1601 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$130K||3||2||1,700|
|1508 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$106K||3||1||1,108|
|7024 N Oregon Ave Tampa, FL||$104K||2||1||1,340|
|1524 W Clinton St Tampa, FL||$77K||3||1||864|
|1409 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$96K||3||1||1,136|
|1512 W Clinton St Tampa, FL||$140K||3||2||1,842|
|7021 N Dakota Ave Tampa, FL||$85K||2||1||906|
|1607 W Hamilton Ave Tampa, FL||$81K||2||1||1,063|
|7020 N Oregon Ave Tampa, FL||$44K||1||1||576|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.