1505 Westwood Ave, Richmond, VA 232273 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Elegant Renovation with Open Plan,Fin Basement,SS & Granite Kitchen,2 FP,2.75 Baths,Country Bk Porch
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: N0001225003
- Zillow Home ID: 12531225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1505 Westwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23227 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23227 home values.
- 1507 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$260K31.51,786
- 1501 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$390K--32,447
- 1509 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$332K32.52,243
- 3319 Suffolk Rd Richmond, VA$304K32.51,921
- 3320 Gloucester Rd Richmond, VA$238K31.51,835
- 3317 Suffolk Rd Richmond, VA$350K42.52,296
- 3318 Gloucester Rd Richmond, VA$391K42.52,465
- 1502 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$263K421,952
- 1504 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$281K42.52,078
- 1500 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$278K41.51,980
- 1506 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$276K--21,980
- 3315 Suffolk Rd Richmond, VA$331K322,204
- 3316 Gloucester Rd Richmond, VA$294K332,093
- 1508 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$249K422,589
- 1511 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$262K32.51,550
- 1411 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$343K432,202
- 3313 Suffolk Rd Richmond, VA$395K43.52,557
- 3314 Gloucester Rd Richmond, VA$266K42.51,940
- 1510 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$311K532,850
- 1510 Westwood Ave Richmond, VA$281K522,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!