1506 24th St NE, Roanoke, VA 240122 beds, 1 bath, 786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 98 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $77,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 802788
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 786 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 3340616
- Zillow Home ID: 49663613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1506 24th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131% higher than in Roanoke, and 13% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24012 home values.
- 1510 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$85K21785
- 1502 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$77K321,532
- 1514 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$85K2--780
- 1518 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$105K3--960
- 1503 23rd St NE Roanoke, VA$74K11750
- 1513 23rd St NE Roanoke, VA$52K2--936
- 1421 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$85K2--736
- 2321 Yeager Ave NE Roanoke, VA$114K3--996
- 1425 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$97K2--832
- 2315 Yeager Ave NE Roanoke, VA$100K21942
- 1521 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$133K4--2,052
- 1519 23rd St NE Roanoke, VA$70K4--1,244
- 2401 Daleton Blvd NE Roanoke, VA$98K2--860
- 2403 Daleton Blvd NE Roanoke, VA$88K2--862
- 1435 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$90K2--729
- 2405 Daleton Blvd NE Roanoke, VA$83K21750
- 1445 24th St NE Roanoke, VA$89K21729
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292