1507 E Clement St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Original hardwood flooring throughout the house. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets. Living and dining area w/ ceiling fans. Partially finished basement has washer/dryer and finished space for office or kids "play room".
Roof top deck off second floor bedroom offers great views of downtown Baltimore and water.
- Lot: 998 sqft
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $235,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement, 250 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 2020 048
- Zillow Home ID: 36541525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1507 E Clement Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Locust Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35% less than in Baltimore, and 61.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Locust Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Locust Point home values.
- 1505 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$219K21960
- 1509 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$290K--1960
- 1503 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$254K--11,044
- 1511 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$250K--11,032
- 1513 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$229K--1960
- 1400 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$276K34792
- 1402 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$261K--1975
- 1404 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$236K22948
- 1406 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$253K--1940
- 1401 Hull St Baltimore, MD--321,500
- 1408 Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$215K21926
- 1405 Hull St Baltimore, MD$257K--11,326
- 1515 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$538K----2,887
- 1407 Hull St Baltimore, MD$248K--1.51,272
- 1409 Hull St Baltimore, MD$255K--2.51,314
- 1403 Hull St Baltimore, MD$245K--11,200
- Towson St Baltimore, MD$217K--1984
- Hull St Baltimore, MD$376K--2.51,716
- Hull St Baltimore, MD$308K--11,252
- Cooksie St Baltimore, MD$383K--32,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!