- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 245 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,610 all time views
- 80 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $131,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: T2714601
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Location \ Pool View, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Garage Features \ None, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Community Features \ None
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1507180000
- Zillow Home ID: 45083244
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-170K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old Seminole Heights home values will increase 10.2% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Old Seminole Heights homes, this home is 93.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 107.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% higher than in Tampa, and 339% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Old Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Seminole Heights home values.
|1511 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$90K||2||1||1,194|
|1503 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$61K||2||1||966|
|1510 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$107K||2||1||1,104|
|1512 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$127K||3||2||1,738|
|1508 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||2||1||1,224|
|1601 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$63K||2||1||840|
|5707 N 15th St Tampa, FL||$157K||3||2||1,731|
|1501 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$113K||2||2||1,233|
|5705 N 15th St Tampa, FL||$70K||3||1||994|
|1602 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$91K||3||2||1,301|
|1603 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$70K||2||1||1,020|
|1504 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$154K||3||2||1,655|
|1600 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$102K||3||2||1,376|
|5701 N 15th St Tampa, FL||$191K||4||2||2,213|
|1604 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$90K||3||1||1,375|
|1612 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$134K||3||2||1,626|
|1605 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$62K||2||1||1,054|
|1502 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$178K||3||2||2,221|
|1602 E Henry Ave Tampa, FL||$136K||3||2||1,496|
|1511 E Powhatan Ave Tampa, FL||$89K||3||2||1,048|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!