1507 Henry St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,045 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $309,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,285 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 76
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 1935 084
- Zillow Home ID: 36540357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1507 Henry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% less than in Baltimore, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 1505 Henry St Baltimore, MD$313K--11,326
- 1509 Henry St Baltimore, MD$310K--11,301
- 1511 Henry St Baltimore, MD$329K311,301
- 1511 Henry St Baltimore, MD$223K311,026
- 1503 Henry St Baltimore, MD$323K--11,301
- 1513 Henry St Baltimore, MD$297K--11,301
- 1501 Henry St Baltimore, MD$286K22.51,298
- 1515 Henry St Baltimore, MD$312K231,351
- 1517 Henry St Baltimore, MD$383K--2.51,314
- 1519 Henry St Baltimore, MD$352K--11,550
- 429 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$250K321,392
- 431 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$360K33.51,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292