- Multi Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,675,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,117
- Finished basement, 225 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 252 sqft
- Area: SE Portland, Deposit: $1055, Fence: Partial, Garage Opener: 1, Laundry: Hookups, Lease Term: 6-12 Months, Other Terms: Non Smoking & Renter's Insurance Required & OR Garbage & Unit is limited to 2 vehicles (1 in garage and 1 in driveway), Parking: Single Garage, Pet Deposti: $500/$800, Pet Rent: $25, Pets?: Large Possible, Style: 3-story, Type: Mulitplex, Year Built: 2009
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: R632063
- Zillow Home ID: 90192593
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-258K.
Market guideZillow predicts Centennial home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Portland as a whole. Among Centennial homes, this home is valued 4.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 597.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Centennial, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.5% greater than in Portland, and 14.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial home values.
|Other Units in this Building (19)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 15075 SE Powell Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!