- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15076 Hazelridge St, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $13,500
- Price/sqft: $11
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 21016011
- Zillow Home ID: 88719083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15076 Hazelridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% greater than in Detroit, and 694.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 15082 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$42K--11,388
- 15068 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$37K--11,094
- 15060 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$34K311,100
- 15090 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$37K------
- 15081 Young St Detroit, MI$32K--1927
- 15075 Young St Detroit, MI$36K31.51,100
- 15069 Young St Detroit, MI$42K--11,590
- 15083 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$37K--11,260
- 15091 Young St Detroit, MI$38K521,450
- 15032 Hazelridge St # B Detroit, MI$51K------
- 15087 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$39K521,455
- 12743 Hayes St Detroit, MI$32K--21,392
- 15069 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$37K--11,304
- 15054 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$44K--1.5942
- 15051 Young St Detroit, MI$45K311,383
- 12721 Hayes St Detroit, MI$36K--1838
- 15061 Young St Detroit, MI$37K311,458
- 15061 Hazelridge St Detroit, MI$33K--1.5905
- 12731 Hayes St Detroit, MI$31K421,247
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!