1508 Dalmatia Dr, San Pedro, CA 90732
Sold on 3/20/13: $431,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,815 sq ft
- Lot:12.53 acres
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $431,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile, Other
- Room TypesWalk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow264
- Last Remodel Year1983
- Parcel #7442032099
- Roof TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID21302144
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$420,661||$395K – $459K||+$7,081||$231||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,190/mo||$1.4K – $2.6K/mo||+$5||$1.21||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Wilmington home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 8.9% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Wilmington homes, this home is valued 34% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wilmington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 34.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wilmington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wilmington home values.
Neighborhood for 1508 Dalmatia Drive
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Taper Avenue Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Rudecinda Sepulveda Dodson Middle (assigned) 5-8 0.6 mi
- San Pedro Senior High (assigned) 7-12 2.1 mi
- Mary Star of the Sea High 9-12 0.3 mi
- Christ Lutheran Church and School K-8 0.5 mi
- William J. Johnston Community Day Schoo... 7-12 0.5 mi
- Park Western Place Elementary K-5 0.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005