- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1508 E Yellow Wood Dr, Simpsonville, SC 296803 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0574140110700
- Zillow Home ID: 11056702
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1508 E Yellow Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29680 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.8% less than in Simpsonville, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29680 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29680 home values.
- 1510 E Yellow Wood Dr Simpsonville, SC$95K321,125
- 201 Corkwood Dr Simpsonville, SC$97K321,205
- 1506 E Yellow Wood Dr Simpsonville, SC$99K32.51,784
- 107 Corkwood Dr Simpsonville, SC$91K31.51,080
- 906 Brentwood Way Simpsonville, SC$118K322,171
- 203 Corkwood Dr Simpsonville, SC$93K31.51,192
- 908 Brentwood Way Simpsonville, SC$122K321,504
- 1512 E Yellow Wood Dr Simpsonville, SC$95K31.51,672
- 105 Corkwood Dr Simpsonville, SC$90K31.51,468
- 904 Brentwood Way Simpsonville, SC$107K321,435
- 1504 E Yellow Wood Dr Simpsonville, SC$105K31.51,620
- 205 Corkwood Dr Simpsonville, SC$93K421,880
- 103 Corkwood Dr Simpsonville, SC$93K421,702
- 1514 E Yellow Wood Dr Simpsonville, SC$93K31.51,672
- 509 Hudders Creek Way Simpsonville, SC$222K31.52,385
- 902 Brentwood Way Simpsonville, SC$128K321,328
- 204 Corkwood Dr Simpsonville, SC$93K421,716
- 128 Buckey Ct Simpsonville, SC$99K41.51,716
- 910 Brentwood Way Simpsonville, SC$150K321,902
Nearby Schools in Simpsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.