1508 Kenneth Cir, Elgin, IL 60120
Sold on 10/11/13: $45,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Townhouse:1,100 sq ft
- Lot:792 sqft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $45,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
The entire unit is completely overhauled to modern/contemporary style.
This home is very conveniently located to highway, public transport, shopping areas, day care centers, schools, colleges, and other amenities.
-5 mins from 90 expressway
-15 mins to Woodfield Mall
-15 mins to Spring Hill Mall
-2 mins to Jewel, Walgreens, CVS, Aldi, Fresh Food market and many top local restaurants
-10-15 mins to major employers such as Banks, Sears, AT&T, AllState, St.Alexius & Sherman Hospitals
Here are additional property details:
-Approximately 1100 square feet
-2 Bedrooms ( both with balconies)
-1 Bathroom (completely renovated)
-Abundant cabinet and storage space/closets
-Gorgeous spacious Kitchen with new appliances, sink, faucet, cabinetry, granite counter tops.
-High Efficiency AC/Heating Unit
-Large finished basement
-In-unit -- washer and dryer
-Large storage area
-Gated entry door
-Assigned Parking with ample additional parking spaces.
-Pets considered on individual basis
The townhome is available after Oct 15th due to ongoing renovation project. Pictures will be posted after the project is entirely completed. Presntly, we are taking applications.
The rent is only $1075 per month.
$1250 FOR SECURITY DEPOSIT. TENANT RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL UTILITIES. CREDIT CHECK, AND APPLICATION.
Please contact Supreeta at (847) 337-4381 or via e-mail, if you have any additional questions.
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room
- Days on Zillow149
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Parcel #06074022060000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeModern
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID3380227
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$119,432||$94K – $148K||+$438||$108||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,231/mo||$1K – $1.5K/mo||-$16||$1.12||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 60120 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Elgin as a whole. Among 60120 homes, this home is valued 5.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 60.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% lower than in Elgin, and 366.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60120 home values.
Neighborhood for 1508 Kenneth Cir
- 1507 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$89K21.01,070
- 1509 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$66K--1.01,070
- 1504 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$65K--1.01,070
- 1503 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$65K--1.01,070
- 1505 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$94K21.01,070
- 1605 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$67K--1.01,070
- 1510 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$66K21.01,070
- 1502 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$67K--1.01,070
- 1506 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$68K--1.01,070
- 1604 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$65K--1.01,070
- 1606 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$67K--1.01,070
- 1501 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$66K--1.01,070
- 1511 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$65K--1.01,070
- 1607 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$64K--1.01,070
- 1603 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$67K--1.01,070
- 1608 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$99K21.01,071
- 1413 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$116K21.01,000
- 1602 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$64K--1.01,070
- 1609 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$65K--1.01,070
- 1412 Kenneth Cir Elgin, IL$64K21.01,070
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005