- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1508 Stack St, Baltimore, MD 212304 beds, 4 baths, 2,090 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,090 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2028 068
- Zillow Home ID: 90009972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1508 Stack Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% less than in Baltimore, and 18.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 1506 Stack St Baltimore, MD$456K--42,090
- 1510 Stack St Baltimore, MD$439K442,090
- 1512 Stack St Baltimore, MD$438K--2.52,090
- 1504 Stack St Baltimore, MD$438K--2.52,090
- 1514 Stack St Baltimore, MD$429K--2.52,090
- 1502 Stack St Baltimore, MD$445K--2.52,090
- 1516 Stack St Baltimore, MD$444K432,090
- 1500 Stack St Baltimore, MD$457K--2.52,090
- 1509 Stack St Baltimore, MD$482K43.52,060
- 717 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$275K--11,276
- 1511 Stack St Baltimore, MD$412K--2.52,060
- 1509 Stack St Baltimore, MD$414K43.52,060
- 1507 Stack St Baltimore, MD$470K33.52,400
- 1513 Stack St Baltimore, MD$446K442,060
- 715 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$290K--21,450
- 1505 Stack St Baltimore, MD$411K--32,060
- 1515 Stack St Baltimore, MD$414K--2.52,060
- 713 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$328K--21,350
- 721 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$586K432,090
- 719 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$444K432,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.