1509 22nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 372083 beds, 1 bath, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 103 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 1543747
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 08115004900
- Zillow Home ID: 41098684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1509 22nd Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Osage-North Fisk market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 149.2% higher than in Nashville, and 241.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Osage-North Fisk home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Osage-North Fisk home values.
- 1507 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$75K411,700
- 1511 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$65K411,657
- 1505 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$170K432,307
- 1513 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$61K311,469
- 1503 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$72K21812
- 1515 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$89K211,191
- 1501 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$115K421,250
- 1517 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$113K211,395
- 1506 23rd Ave N Nashville, TN--211,239
- 1510 23rd Ave N Nashville, TN$143K422,575
- 1504 23rd Ave N # B Nashville, TN$59K31883
- 1504 23rd Ave N Nashville, TN$67K31689
- 1512 23rd Ave N Nashville, TN$135K421,846
- 1502 23rd Ave N Nashville, TN$120K421,675
- 1519 22nd Ave N # B Nashville, TN$95K432,025
- 1514 23rd Ave N Nashville, TN$69K21759
- 1510 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$89K221,989
- 1512 22nd Ave N Nashville, TN$87K311,008
- 1500 23rd Ave N Nashville, TN$76K221,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!