1509 Bingham Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283043 beds, 2 baths, 12,001,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 136 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 427176
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 304 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,001,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 0406446057
- Zillow Home ID: 53623798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1509 Bingham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Fayetteville, and 128.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
- 1505 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 1511 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC$96K321,154
- 1515 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC$79K321,140
- 1501 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 1736 Arrow Ridge Way Fayetteville, NC$94K321,110
- 1740 Arrow Ridge Way Fayetteville, NC$93K321,120
- 1744 Arrow Ridge Way Fayetteville, NC$93K321,079
- 1519 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC$70K321,092
- 1748 Arrow Ridge Way Fayetteville, NC$92K321,040
- Bingham Dr NC--------
- 1523 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC$71K321,220
- 1752 Arrow Ridge Way Fayetteville, NC$93K321,056
- 6303 Denver Dr Fayetteville, NC--------
- 1527 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC$85K321,140
- 1510 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC$112K322,201
- Arrow Ridge Way Fayetteville, NC$78K321,110
- 1756 Arrow Ridge Way Fayetteville, NC$71K321,220
- 1516 Bingham Dr Fayetteville, NC$54K31864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.