1509 Hutton St, Des Moines, IA 503162 beds, 1 bath, 660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: 240 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ None, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Bungalow, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 11000104000000
- Zillow Home ID: 809977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1509 Hutton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In M.L. King Jr. Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% higher than in Des Moines, and 50.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent M.L. King Jr. Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or M.L. King Jr. Park home values.
- 1511 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$66K21620
- 1505 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$58K21660
- 1515 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$72K21684
- 1501 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$54K21664
- 1521 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$102K311,428
- 1435 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$58K21870
- 1506 E 16th St Des Moines, IA$97K211,260
- 1510 E 16th St Des Moines, IA$59K21774
- 1525 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$68K21660
- 1429 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$63K21868
- 1502 E 16th St Des Moines, IA$100K211,200
- 1514 E 16th St Des Moines, IA$58K21987
- 1516 E 16th St Des Moines, IA$64K211,034
- 1518 E 16th St Des Moines, IA$64K211,034
- 1432 E 16th St Des Moines, IA$99K32960
- 1520 E 16th St Des Moines, IA$61K21987
- 1427 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$82K311,377
- 1529 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$68K21660
- 1508 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$84K411,481
- 1512 Hutton St Des Moines, IA$62K31.5709
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!