1509 Nickerson St, Austin, TX 787043 beds, 3 baths, 2,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 180 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,772 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 282715
- Zillow Home ID: 29458719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1509 Nickerson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% lower than in Austin Metro, and 43% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78704 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1511 Nickerson St Austin, TX$571K22.51,877
- 1507 Nickerson St Austin, TX$431K21.51,295
- 1505 Nickerson St Austin, TX$454K--11,248
- 206 E Monroe St Austin, TX$401K311,102
- 1503 Nickerson St Austin, TX$347K22837
- 1501 Nickerson St Austin, TX$536K221,400
- 1503 Nickerson St # B Austin, TX$296K--2988
- 1600 Nickerson St APT B Austin, TX$543K22.51,630
- 1600 Nickerson St APT C Austin, TX$470K221,541
- 1600 Nickerson St APT A Austin, TX$581K--21,650
- 207 E Monroe St Austin, TX$414K--1755
- 207 E Elizabeth St Austin, TX$490K--1988
- 1605 Nickerson St APT A Austin, TX$575K--32,412
- 209 E Elizabeth St Austin, TX$530K--21,624
- 1604 Brackenridge St Austin, TX$539K--11,457
- 1607 Nickerson St Austin, TX$410K--11,112
- 1602 Nickerson St Austin, TX$589K322,069
- 204 E Elizabeth St Austin, TX$438K21900
- 200 E Elizabeth St Austin, TX$450K--21,536
- 1604 Nickerson St Austin, TX$579K321,962
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!