1509 SW 134th Ter, Oklahoma City, OK 731703 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The kitchen has two sinks, granite countertop, island built-in gas cook top, with oven and microwave. Open with plenty of storage truly is the best of both worlds. If you are stuck doing the laundry it will not be too bad when you have this oversized spacious utility room with a sink and tons of storage.
When you enter your home from the garage you won?t have to find a place for your stuff there is plenty of storage in the ?mud room? making it easy on mornings when you don?t have much time, all you have to do is remember to grab it on the way out the door.
A split bedroom design adds privacy to your master suite. Where you can enjoy your oversized tub and the beautiful custom window. Relax and enjoy some ?me time? in your master bath. Double vanities and lots of storage allow for organization not clutter. Your master retreat also has big windows and access to the patio from your bedroom. There is lots of space in the other bedrooms with access to the oversized guest bathroom with double vanities.
The bonus room upstairs is flexible and you could use it for another office, play, exercise or movie room. If you like to entertain you will love the formal dining room that is not hidden in a room away from the kitchen but open and available to enjoy with a few friends or a house full of people. Moreover, outside an oversized patio with a built-in grill is the focal point of your backyard.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $280,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 276 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0155714
- Zillow Home ID: 89499768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1509 Sw 134th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oklahoma City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 69.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73170 home values.
- 1513 SW 134th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$270K332,238
- 1504 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$266K432,421
- 1508 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$223K442,889
- 1508 SW 134th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$201K432,442
- 1512 SW 134th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$255K442,723
- 1517 SW 134th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$288K332,445
- 1504 SW 134th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$271K332,266
- 1513 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$296K332,564
- 1516 SW 134th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$280K33.52,659
- 13409 Vintage Farms Rd Oklahoma City, OK$299K433,044
- 13405 Vintage Farms Rd Oklahoma City, OK$304K32.52,825
- 1512 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$308K442,653
- 13401 Vintage Farms Rd Oklahoma City, OK$254K332,501
- 1505 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$215K342,668
- 1501 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$221K321,938
- 1500 SW 134th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$269K332,117
- 1520 SW 134th Ter Oklahoma City, OK$290K332,589
- 1509 SW 133rd St Oklahoma City, OK$352K442,876
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!