1509 Simpson Ln, Yakima, WA 989012 beds, 1 bath, 1,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $67,550
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,006 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 19132934458
- Zillow Home ID: 23705186
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1509 Simpson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% lower than in Yakima, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Yakima.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98901 home values.
- 1511 Simpson Ln Yakima, WA$112K21936
- 1613 S 15th St Yakima, WA$226K31.751,875
- 1506 E Viola Ave Yakima, WA$105K11720
- 1513 Simpson Ln Yakima, WA$59K1--360
- 1510 E Viola Ave Yakima, WA$102K21737
- 1506 Simpson Ln Yakima, WA$105K321,152
- 1512 Simpson Ln Yakima, WA$54K11624
- 1502 E Viola Ave Yakima, WA$99K311,268
- 1512 E Viola Ave Yakima, WA$96K31820
- 1619 S 15th St Yakima, WA$108K31.75984
- 1416 E Viola Ave Yakima, WA$94K311,148
- 1621 S 15th St Yakima, WA$100K211,005
- 1620 S 16th St Yakima, WA--------
- 1517 S 15th St Yakima, WA$67K11720
- 1413 Simpson Ln Yakima, WA$95K11792
- 1606 S 16th St Sunnyside, WA$61K11480
- 1518 S 16th St Yakima, WA$99K21696
- 1606 E Viola Ave Yakima, WA$127K211,599
- 1412 E Viola Ave Yakima, WA$75K31634
- 1623 S 15th St Yakima, WA$73K11572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292