- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 69 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,169 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 1507958
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Property Type \ Residential, Ownership Type \ Simple, AICUZ Crash \ None, Waterfront YN \ No, Residential Type \ Detached, Pool \ No Pool, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle, Sewer Type \ City\County, Water Type \ City\County, Appliances \ Dryer Hookup, Appliances \ Washer Hookup, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl, Flooring Type \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Crawl, Parking \ Driveway Spc, Equipment \ Cable TV Hookup, Waterfront Description \ Not Waterfront, Appliances \ Range, Rooms Other \ Utility Closet, AICUZ Noise \ -65, New Construction YN \ No, Master Model YN \ No, Style \ Traditional, Fence Description \ Back Fenced, Fence YN \ Yes, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck, Rooms Other \ Attic, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Rooms Other \ 1st FBR, Appliances \ 220 V Elec, Appliances \ Microwave, Rooms Other \ Porch, Water Heater Type \ Electric, Rooms Other \ Breakfast Area, Parking \ Multi Car, Flooring Type \ Laminate, Cooling \ Heat Pump W\A, Heating \ Heat Pump W\A, Subdivision Name \ BRIGHTON, Subdivision Number \ 077
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0109-0590
- Zillow Home ID: 75385084
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $61-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 23704 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Portsmouth as a whole. Among 23704 homes, this home is 9.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 97.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23704 home values.
|1513 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||$77K||--||1||1,332|
|1505 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||$142K||--||1.5||2,428|
|1508 Centre Ave Portsmouth, VA||$94K||--||1||1,515|
|1504 Centre Ave Portsmouth, VA||$65K||--||1||523|
|1510 Centre Ave Portsmouth, VA||$69K||3||1||704|
|1517 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||--||Studio||4||--|
|1500 Centre Ave Portsmouth, VA||$94K||--||1||1,482|
|1508 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||--||--||--||--|
|1518 Centre Ave Portsmouth, VA||$81K||3||2||1,480|
|1512 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||$79K||2||1||1,188|
|1500 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||$128K||3||2||1,813|
|1516 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||--||--||--||--|
|1419 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||$72K||3||1||1,288|
|1518 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||$141K||4||3||1,702|
|1522 Centre Ave Portsmouth, VA||$119K||--||1||1,759|
|1527 Summit Ave Portsmouth, VA||$116K||--||2||1,705|
|1416 Centre Ave Portsmouth, VA||$125K||3||3||1,830|
|1511 Highland Ave Portsmouth, VA||$88K||Studio||--||1,427|
|1517 Centre Ave Portsmouth, VA||$104K||--||1.5||1,289|
|1513 Highland Ave Portsmouth, VA||$70K||3||1.5||1,346|
Nearby Schools in Portsmouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!