- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,511 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 1993 for $134,500
- Price/sqft: $176
- MLS #: 71805803
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Features \ Deck, Features \ Brick, Features \ Mixed, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Full, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, Features \ Septic, Features \ Window A\C, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ Century 21 Home Protection Plan Included, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Oil, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Asphalt \ Fiberglass, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Level, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Gardens
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0028 B:0196 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56854283
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-396K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is 34.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52% lower than in Attleboro, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02760 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|159 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$310K||3||2||1,700|
|143 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$309K||3||2||1,728|
|167 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$280K||3||1.5||1,976|
|144 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$391K||4||2.5||2,124|
|135 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$338K||4||2||1,956|
|42 Limerick Way North Attleboro, MA||$405K||3||3||2,264|
|52 Limerick Way North Attleboro, MA||$448K||4||2.5||2,928|
|57 Adamsdale Rd Attleboro, MA||$290K||3||2||1,652|
|48 Adamsdale Rd Attleboro, MA||$328K||3||2||2,472|
|49 Adamsdale Rd Attleboro, MA||$336K||4||3.5||2,098|
|25 Adamsdale Rd Attleboro, MA||$333K||4||3.5||2,164|
|62 Limerick Way North Attleboro, MA||$351K||3||2.5||1,725|
|32 Limerick Way North Attleboro, MA||$375K||3||2.5||1,800|
|132 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$334K||3||2||1,880|
|127 Adamsdale Rd North Attleboro, MA||$330K||3||2.5||1,761|
|41 Adamsdale Rd Attleboro, MA||$320K||4||2.5||1,986|
|11 Kerry Dr Attleboro, MA||$341K||3||2.5||1,800|
|22 Limerick Way North Attleboro, MA||$370K||3||2.5||1,800|
|5 Vincent Rd Attleboro, MA||$309K||4||2.5||1,890|
|12 Kerry Dr Attleboro, MA||$295K||3||1.5||1,548|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!