151 Cabrillo Way, San Bruno, CA 940663 beds, 1 bath, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,035 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $663,000
- Price/sqft: $488
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Park
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 020351230
- Zillow Home ID: 15498754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 151 Cabrillo Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in San Bruno, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,460 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 141 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$690K311,150
- 161 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$619K321,240
- 131 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$709K321,360
- 140 De Soto Way San Bruno, CA$694K311,390
- 136 De Soto Way San Bruno, CA$604K311,020
- 146 De Soto Way San Bruno, CA$624K311,100
- 171 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$807K531,820
- 1460 Santa Lucia Ave San Bruno, CA$657K311,150
- 181 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$675K311,210
- 1400 Santa Lucia Ave San Bruno, CA$665K311,020
- 150 De Soto Way San Bruno, CA$637K311,190
- 160 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$712K311,420
- 150 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$677K31.51,300
- 180 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$749K311,580
- 170 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$746K421,490
- 140 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$645K31.51,320
- 156 De Soto Way San Bruno, CA$611K311,020
- 131 Portola Way San Bruno, CA$727K321,320
- 130 Cabrillo Way San Bruno, CA$608K311,140
- 141 Portola Way San Bruno, CA$591K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.