- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 462 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,171 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 4332437
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Laminate
- Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Slab, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Manufactured Home, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Exterior Features CF \ Underground Utilities, Floors CF \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete, Foundation \ Float Slab, Garage Location \ None, GarageAndParking \ 4 Parking Spaces, HeatFuel \ Kerosene, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Handicap Modified, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen/Dining, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Interior Features CF \ Studio/Workshop, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Country Setting, LotDescription \ Deed Restricted, LotDescription \ Fields, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Office Level \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Standing Seam, Sewer \ 1000 Gallon, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, StreetType \ Rd, Style \ Double Wide, Suitable Use CF \ Agriculture/Produce, Suitable Use CF \ Land:Mixed, Suitable Use CF \ Land:Pasture, Suitable Use CF \ Land:Tillable, Utility Room Level \ 1, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric, WaterHeater \ Owned
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,136 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: HVHL M:00207 B:000025 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 113001938
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $85-164K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 03765 homes, this home is 15% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03765, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 763% higher than in Grafton, and 121.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03765 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grafton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|135 Cemetery Rd Haverhill, NH||$106K||3||1||1,129|
|171 Cemetery Rd Haverhill, NH||$104K||3||1||1,181|
|177 Cemetery Rd Landaff, NH||$388K||2||3||3,777|
|111 Cemetery Rd Haverhill, NH||$105K||3||1||1,121|
|6 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$117K||4||2||2,515|
|10 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$101K||4||2||1,980|
|12 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$122K||4||1||2,402|
|14 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$132K||5||2||2,967|
|16 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$205K||6||3||6,231|
|18 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$121K||3||2||2,533|
|20 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$165K||7||4||3,984|
|5 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$125K||4||2||2,528|
|7 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$195K||7||6||4,872|
|9 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$132K||4||2||2,952|
|11 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$136K||3||2||2,583|
|15 Pine Park Haverhill, NH||$75K||2||1||1,032|
|17 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$112K||4||1||2,333|
|19 Pine St Haverhill, NH||$133K||4||2||2,801|
|30 Pine Park Haverhill, NH||$114K||2||1||1,286|
|209 Cemetery Rd Haverhill, NH||$142K||4||2||2,506|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.