A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 2,518 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $834,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $160
- Finished basement, 822 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Attic Access, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,222 sqft
- Parcel #: M:131 B:3 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 61315932
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $509K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01450 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 01450 homes, this home is valued 153.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.3% greater than in Town of Groton, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01450 home values.
|150 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$715K||4||2.5||2,747|
|162 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$804K||4||2.5||3,656|
|173 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$923K||5||2.5||3,328|
|174 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$954K||4||4||4,460|
|181 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$776K||4||2.5||3,448|
|182 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$826K||4||2.5||3,490|
|184 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$928K||4||2.5||3,940|
|2 Little Hollow Ln Groton, MA||$936K||5||4.5||4,150|
|4 Little Hollow Ln Groton, MA||$791K||4||2.5||2,976|
|6 Little Hollow Ln Groton, MA||$1.33M||5||3.5||6,132|
|1 Little Hollow Ln Groton, MA||$919K||4||2.5||3,868|
|3 Little Hollow Ln Groton, MA||$1.4M||5||4||6,007|
|5 Little Hollow Ln Groton, MA||$852K||4||2.5||2,865|
|7 Little Hollow Ln Groton, MA||$975K||4||4.5||4,702|
|187 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$787K||4||2.5||3,410|
|190 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$834K||4||2.5||3,651|
|191 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$905K||4||2.5||3,774|
|192 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$784K||4||2.5||3,900|
|193 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$775K||4||3||3,345|
|194 Duck Pond Dr Groton, MA||$812K||4||2.5||3,558|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
3-5 & ungraded2.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.