This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 935 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $159,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ Documents Available, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Parcel #: L0245400
- Zillow Home ID: 58962009
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $82-189K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06351 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for Jewett City as a whole. Among 06351 homes, this home is valued 8.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.1% less than in Jewett City, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06351 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jewett City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
|155 E Main St Griswold, CT||$140K||3||2||1,536|
|147 E Main St Griswold, CT||$131K||4||1||1,456|
|150 E Main St Griswold, CT||$172K||4||1.5||2,196|
|156 E Main St Griswold, CT||$127K||2||1||1,080|
|159 E Main St Griswold, CT||$228K||5||4||2,512|
|143-145 E Main St Griswold, CT||$143K||6||2||1,820|
|18 Faust St Griswold, CT||$158K||3||2||1,512|
|141 E Main St Griswold, CT||$143K||2||1.5||1,408|
|144 E Main St Griswold, CT||$111K||2||1.1||1,092|
|13 Faust St Griswold, CT||$169K||4||2||1,960|
|139 E Main St Griswold, CT||$152K||3||1.1||1,344|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 3 Griswold, CT||$112K||2||2||1,120|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 8 Griswold, CT||$99K||2||2||1,120|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 1 Griswold, CT||$111K||2||2||1,120|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 4 Griswold, CT||$99K||2||1.5||1,120|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 6 Griswold, CT||$99K||2||1.5||1,120|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 2 Griswold, CT||$99K||2||1.5||1,120|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 5 Griswold, CT||$97K||2||1.5||1,120|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 10 Griswold, CT||$99K||2||1.5||1,120|
|10 Cathcart Dr APT 13 Griswold, CT||$99K||2||1.5||1,120|
Nearby Schools in Jewett City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.