A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Floor: Bamboo/Cork, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet
Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
Features: Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Dbl Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Fireplace in Mstr BR, French Doors, Loft, Security System, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closet, Decks off every floor.
- Lot: 6,564 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $783,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $234
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 860 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ NW Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Environmental Cert \ Other-See Remarks, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Features \ L, Floor Covering \ Bamboo/Cork, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ N, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Loft, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Metal, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 15, View \ City, View \ Lake, View \ Mountain, View \ Partial, Water Source \ Community
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9829201058
- Zillow Home ID: 49147640
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $759K-1.02M.
Market guideZillow predicts Leschi home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Leschi homes, this home is valued 48.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Leschi, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% higher than in Seattle, and 12.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Leschi home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Leschi home values.
|151 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$943K||3||2.5||3,350|
|151 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$964K||3||2||3,350|
|143 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$583K||2||1||980|
|141 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$1.25M||3||2.25||2,420|
|203 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$811K||3||2.25||2,280|
|174 Lake Dell Ave Seattle, WA||$1.02M||3||3||2,680|
|205 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$866K||3||2.75||2,720|
|178 Lake Dell Ave Seattle, WA||$649K||2||1.75||1,170|
|209 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$700K||3||2.5||1,580|
|3417 E Spruce St Seattle, WA||$676K||4||2||2,280|
|206 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$1.14M||5||3.5||3,020|
|3400 E Superior St Seattle, WA||$1.23M||4||3||3,710|
|123 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$659K||3||1.75||1,520|
|170 Lake Dell Ave Seattle, WA||$887K||3||2||1,940|
|211 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$687K||3||3||1,710|
|115 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$1.24M||4||2.5||3,210|
|210 Euclid Ave Seattle, WA||$413K||2||1||670|
|252 Lake Dell Ave Seattle, WA||$845K||3||2.5||2,240|
|3421 E Superior St Seattle, WA||$770K||2||1.5||2,050|
|3420 E Huron St Seattle, WA||$715K||2||2||1,380|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!