A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Views: 2,463 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $178
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Countertop Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Freezer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Countertop Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Freezer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, COL_DSCRP_1 \ Window AC, COL_DSCRP_2 \ Window AC, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wood Flooring, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Skylight, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Slider, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-In Closet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living RM/Dining RM Combo, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,814 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:11 P:00606 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59185946
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $490-925K.
Market guideZillow predicts Roxbury home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 131.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 163.8% higher than in Boston, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
|151 Highland St # 1 Boston, MA||$422K||3||2||1,425|
|153 Highland St Roxbury, MA||$490K||5||3||2,724|
|145-147 Highland St Boston, MA||$600K||5||3||2,160|
|4 Fort Ave Roxbury, MA||--||1||1||99,999|
|4 Fort Ave UNIT 3 Roxbury, MA||$377K||2||1||99,999|
|4 Fort Ave UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA||$360K||3||1||680|
|4 Fort Ave # 1 Roxbury, MA||$451K||3||1||700|
|6 Fort Ave Roxbury, MA||$603K||3||2.5||2,520|
|143 Highland St Roxbury, MA||$637K||4||3||2,753|
|140 Highland St Roxbury, MA||$1.06M||7||4||5,314|
|2 Fort Avenue Ter Roxbury, MA||$436K||4||1.5||1,715|
|1 Fort Avenue Ter Roxbury, MA||$566K||4||2||2,066|
|4 1/2 Fort Avenue Ter Roxbury, MA||$412K||2||1||99,999|
|64 Beech Glen St Roxbury, MA||$524K||5||3||1,876|
|5 Fort Avenue Ter Roxbury, MA||$747K||5||2.5||4,372|
|19 Fort Ave Roxbury, MA||$658K||5||3.5||2,762|
|51 Hawthorne St Roxbury, MA||$772K||4||1||4,940|
|25 Fort Ave # 1 Boston, MA||$393K||2||2||1,278|
|25 Fort Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$393K||2||2||1,278|
|21 Fort Ave Roxbury, MA||$554K||4||2.5||2,275|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.