151 Johnson St, Providence, RI 029053 beds, 1 bath, 1,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,297 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0580309 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65906626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 151 Johnson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% higher than in Providence, and 139.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Park home values.
- 147 Johnson St Providence, RI$77K21.51,006
- 148 Johnson St Providence, RI$97K31.51,279
- 139 Johnson St Providence, RI$96K311,240
- 140 Johnson St Providence, RI$98K211,770
- 135 Johnson St Providence, RI$93K21.51,208
- 144 Johnson St Providence, RI$100K421,372
- 143 Johnson St Providence, RI$95K21.51,242
- 136 Johnson St Providence, RI$95K21.51,475
- 131 Johnson St Providence, RI$149K422,016
- 130 Johnson St Providence, RI--------
- 127 Johnson St Providence, RI$106K311,008
- 126 Johnson St Providence, RI--------
- 112 Porter St Providence, RI$145K622,512
- 195 Baker St Providence, RI$161K41.51,689
- 104 Porter St Providence, RI$147K422,184
- 185 Baker St Providence, RI$104K421,852
- 183 Baker St Providence, RI$143K32.51,269
- 102 Porter St Providence, RI$159K------
- 192 Baker St Providence, RI$154K422,184
- 188 Baker St Providence, RI$155K632,101
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.