A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Views: 720 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $148,450
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 879 sqft
- Parcel #: M:D11 B:0189 L:0021
- Zillow Home ID: 58975608
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $79-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 29.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 60% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in New London, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|153 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$189K||Studio||--||2,900|
|157 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$127K||5||2||1,912|
|165 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$136K||5||2.5||1,962|
|152 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$101K||2||1.5||979|
|154 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$101K||2||1||950|
|166 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$131K||5||2||2,030|
|170 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$142K||3||1||1,894|
|55 Colver St New London, CT||$159K||6||4||2,132|
|167 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$135K||4||2||2,128|
|23 Colver St New London, CT||$126K||5||2||2,004|
|172 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$120K||3||2||1,174|
|171 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$105K||3||2||1,290|
|20 Colver St New London, CT||$140K||6||2||2,236|
|19 Colver St New London, CT||$136K||6||2||2,132|
|232 Jefferson Ave New London, CT||$174K||6||3||2,460|
|175 Lincoln Ave New London, CT||$138K||4||3||1,998|
|14 Colver St New London, CT||$136K||6||2||2,132|
|15 Colver St New London, CT||$144K||6||3||2,155|
|12 Colver St New London, CT||--||2||1||--|
|250 Jefferson Ave New London, CT||$131K||4||3||1,774|
Nearby Schools in New London
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!