151 Medlin Dr, Pickens, SC 296713 beds, 1 bath, 1,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $39,900
- Price/sqft: $27
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0024397
- Zillow Home ID: 72693239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 151 Medlin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29671 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.9% greater than in Pickens, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29671 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29671 home values.
- 152 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$115K311,221
- 156 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$83K31.51,000
- 144 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$108K31.251,206
- 143 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$62K321,539
- 160 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$92K311,336
- 138 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$76K32.251,836
- 171 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$65K21864
- 168 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$48K22960
- 122 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$111K311,680
- 119 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$89K311,200
- 208 Belfast Ln Pickens, SC$127K321,598
- 214 Belfast Ln Pickens, SC$55K21651
- 317 Newton Hill Rd Pickens, SC$51K21764
- 309 Newton Hill Rd Pickens, SC$149K311,960
- 216 Belfast Ln Pickens, SC$46K32650
- 303 Newton Hill Rd Pickens, SC$72K211,232
- 113 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$88K321,623
- 217 Belfast Ln Pickens, SC$83K21.251,260
- 220 Belfast Ln Pickens, SC$72K311,000
- 106 Medlin Dr Pickens, SC$70K21760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!