- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1707
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- MLS #: 71797200
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0041 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56953240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $417-570K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is 58.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 74.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|46 Boardman St Newburyport, MA||$627K||8||6||2,961|
|2 Boardman St Newburyport, MA||$397K||2||1||1,484|
|1 Olive St Newburyport, MA||$369K||3||1||1,345|
|7 Boardman St UNIT 7 Newburyport, MA||$168K||2||1||700|
|3 Olive St Newburyport, MA||$346K||2||1||1,345|
|8 Boardman St Newburyport, MA||$498K||2||1.5||2,226|
|9 Boardman St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$180K||2||1||738|
|9 Boardman St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$184K||2||1||738|
|5 Olive St Newburyport, MA||$460K||4||2.5||2,303|
|147 Merrimac St APT 1 Newburyport, MA||$213K||2||1.5||850|
|158 Merrimac St APT 3 Newburyport, MA||$297K||2||1.5||969|
|158 Merrimac St APT 6 Newburyport, MA||$358K||3||2||1,330|
|158 Merrimac St APT 7 Newburyport, MA||$343K||2||1.5||1,263|
|158 Merrimac St APT 5 Newburyport, MA||$336K||3||2||1,191|
|158 Merrimac St APT 4 Newburyport, MA||$311K||2||1.5||1,054|
|7 Olive St Newburyport, MA||$401K||3||2.5||2,059|
|145B Merrimac St # B Newburyport, MA||$297K||2||1.5||1,230|
|3 Boardman St Newburyport, MA||$372K||2||2||1,732|
|143 Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$310K||1||0.5||780|
|145B Merrimac St Newburyport, MA||$299K||2||2||1,230|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!