- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1707
- 90 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,894 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $307
- MLS #: 71797200
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Wood, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Forced Air, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone\Granite\Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar \ Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, FAM_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, STYLE \ Antique, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, FAM_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:0041 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56953240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $423-609K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is 58.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|46 Boardman St Newburyport, MA||$643K||8||6||2,961|
|2 Boardman St Newburyport, MA||$399K||2||1||1,484|
|1 Olive St Newburyport, MA||$379K||3||1||1,345|
|7 Boardman St UNIT 7 Newburyport, MA||$175K||2||1||700|
|3 Olive St Newburyport, MA||$358K||2||1||1,345|
|8 Boardman St Newburyport, MA||$532K||2||1.5||2,226|
|9 Boardman St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$185K||2||1||738|
|9 Boardman St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$183K||2||1||738|
|5 Olive St Newburyport, MA||$548K||4||2||2,524|
|147 Merrimac St APT 1 Newburyport, MA||$226K||2||1.5||850|
|158 Merrimac St APT 3 Newburyport, MA||$307K||2||1.5||969|
|158 Merrimac St APT 6 Newburyport, MA||$356K||3||2||1,330|
|158 Merrimac St APT 4 Newburyport, MA||$316K||2||1.5||1,054|
|158 Merrimac St APT 7 Newburyport, MA||$345K||2||1.5||1,263|
|158 Merrimac St APT 5 Newburyport, MA||$340K||3||2||1,191|
|147-149 Merrimac St # 4 Newburyport, MA||$199K||2||1||602|
|7 Olive St Newburyport, MA||$420K||3||3||2,059|
|145B Merrimac St # B Newburyport, MA||$313K||2||1.5||1,230|
|3 Boardman St Newburyport, MA||$352K||2||2||1,732|
|15 Boardman St UNIT 15 Newburyport, MA||$350K||3||2.01||1,385|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!