- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 544 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,126 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Stove
- Price/sqft: $179
- MLS #: 207930
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Outbuilding, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Fenced-Partially, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-School, Appliances Incl \ Cooktop, Floor \ Ceramic, Heat\Cool \ Wood Stove, Hot Water \ Electric, Insulation \ Fiberglass, Lead Paint \ Unk, Zoning \ Residential, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Lot Description \ Irregular Shape, Water \ Well, Well Detail \ Drilled, Sewer \ Private, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Exterior Amenities \ Bus-Public, Construction \ Wood Frame, Garage \ 2 Car, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Garage \ Oversized, Title V \ Pass, Easement \ Unk, Right of Way \ Unk, Basement \ Finished-Partially, Survey \ Unk, Water \ Private, Interior Amenities \ Bay\Bow Window, Interior Amenities \ High Speed Wiring, Interior Amenities \ Sun Room, Garage \ Auto Opener, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Lot Description \ Corner, Heat\Cool \ Electric, Fuel \ Electric, Status \ Pending, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk
- Trash compactor
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,234 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:4020 B:0078 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56813548
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $249-520K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01254 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Richmond as a whole. Among 01254 homes, this home is 17.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% higher than in Richmond, and 94.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01254 home values.
|170 Old Post Rd Richmond, MA||$404K||3||2.5||2,356|
|199 Old Post Rd Richmond, MA||$470K||4||2.5||2,524|
|226 Old Post Rd Richmond, MA||$549K||4||3||2,655|
|225 Old Post Rd Pittsfield, MA||$388K||4||2.5||2,314|
|19 Orchard Ave Lanesboro, MA||$166K||3||1||1,152|
|156 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$430K||4||3.5||2,856|
|215 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$383K||5||3||2,536|
|190 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$411K||4||3||2,941|
|199 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$530K||5||2.5||3,571|
|155 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$607K||6||4.5||4,610|
|91 Grist Mill Rd Richmond, MA||$495K||5||3.5||3,400|
|90 Grist Mill Rd Richmond, MA||$482K||3||3.5||3,074|
|28 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$387K||3||2||2,406|
|56 Grist Mill Rd Richmond, MA||$887K||4||2.5||5,223|
|39 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$357K||3||2||2,193|
|126 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$397K||3||3||2,787|
|63 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$362K||3||2||1,792|
|117 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$387K||3||3||2,120|
|98 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$424K||2||1||2,958|
|89 Orchard Cir Richmond, MA||$589K||6||4||3,321|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
7-12 & ungraded3.7 mi
7-12 & ungraded4.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.