- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Workshop, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Other Room 2 Description \ Sun Room, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,524 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00075 B:00112 L:00010A
- Zillow Home ID: 57793280
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06095 home values will decrease 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Windsor as a whole. Among 06095 homes, this home is valued 89.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06095, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% less than in Windsor, and 6.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06095 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06095 home values.
- 33 Maple Ave3 beds, 2 baths
2,482 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1934
|143 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$307K||4||2.5||2,354|
|139 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$188K||2||1.5||1,546|
|136 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$318K||4||3||2,880|
|130 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$218K||3||2.5||1,696|
|144 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$320K||4||1.5||2,560|
|161 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$265K||4||1.5||1,896|
|160 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$335K||6||2.5||3,138|
|25 Pierson Ln Windsor, CT||$281K||3||2||2,016|
|35 Pierson Ln Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
|169 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$325K||4||2.5||2,644|
|109 Pierson Ln Windsor, CT||$303K||--||--||--|
|180 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$309K||3||2.5||2,122|
|179 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$377K||4||3.5||2,717|
|47 Pierson Ln Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
|189 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$321K||3||3||2,989|
|8 N Meadow Rd Windsor, CT||$236K||4||1.5||2,122|
|45 Pierson Ln Windsor, CT||--||--||--||--|
|76 Palisado Ave Windsor, CT||$294K||5||2||3,412|
|9 N Meadow Rd Windsor, CT||$275K||4||2||2,280|
|14 N Meadow Rd Windsor, CT||$243K||3||1.5||2,020|
Nearby Schools in Windsor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!