- Lot: 48.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 357 days on Zillow
- Views: 640 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 10158907
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Basement Type \ Full, Sewer Type \ Private Septic, Garage Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water Source Type \ Private Well, Construction Type \ Masonry Stucco, Residential Style \ 2700, View Pond \ yes, View Mountain \ yes, View Scenic \ yes, HOA or Building Fee \ 0.00, Dining Room \ yes, en Suite Bathroom \ yes, Basement Finished \ yes, Den or Home Office \ yes, Entry Foyer \ yes, Appliance Refrigerator \ yes, Appliance Oven \ yes, Appliance Dishwasher \ yes, Floor Hardwood \ yes, Appliance Dryer \ yes, Appliance Washer \ yes, Appliance Microwave \ yes, Appliance Stainless Steel \ yes, Apartment Type \ no, Appliance Garbage Disposal \ no, Building Basement Access \ no, Building Bike Storage \ no, Building Doorman \ no, Building Elevator \ no, Building Gym \ no, Building Laundry Room \ no, Building Parking \ no, Building Pets Allowed \ no, Building Pool \ no, Building Rooftop Access \ no, Building Screening Room \ no, Building Smoking Allowed \ no, Building Storage Available \ no, Basement Parial Finished \ no, Building Style \ no, Is Furnished? \ no, Irregular Lot \ no, Bonus Room \ no, Family Room \ no, Library \ no, Rec Room \ no, Walk-in Closet \ no, Has Sprinklers \ no, Unit Feature Balcony \ no, Unit Feature Fire Escape \ no, Unit Feature Garden \ no, Unit Feature Intercom \ no, Unit Feature Laundry \ no, Unit Feature Terrace \ no, Unit Feature Central Vacuum \ no, View Type \ no, View City \ no, View Lake \ no, View Ocean \ no, View Park \ no, View Private \ no, View River \ no, View Stream \ no, View Street \ no, View Wooded \ no, Has Central AC \ no
- Dining room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 36200011000000010210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31625569
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New York home values will increase 0.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Burlington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Edmeston Central School (assigned)PK-12 & ungraded6.4 mi
5-8 & ungraded11.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.