1510 1st St, Bedford, IN 474213 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2003
- 23 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 21308351
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Parcel #: 47-06-11-340-006.000-010
- Zillow Home ID: 85550294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1510 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bedford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bedford, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1512 1st St Bedford, IN$87K21952
- 1518 1st St Bedford, IN$161K332,808
- 1502 1st St Bedford, IN$57K11584
- 1520 1st St Bedford, IN$126K321,464
- 1522 1st St Bedford, IN$105K321,260
- 1512 1st St Bedford, IN$62K21952
- 1502 1st St Bedford, IN$55K11584
- 1510 1st St Bedford, IN$57K321,680
- 107 O St Bedford, IN$70K11736
- 1511 1st St Bedford, IN$30K211,184
- 1509 1st St Bedford, IN--212,046
- 111 O St Bedford, IN$63K21884
- 1519 1st St Bedford, IN$72K221,404
- 1523 1st St Bedford, IN$65K31.51,344
- 1525 1st St Bedford, IN$51K311,145
- 1511 1st St Bedford, IN$28K211,184
- 84 O St Bedford, IN$104K32988
- 80 O St Bedford, IN$103K32988
- 115 O St Bedford, IN$73K21728
- 1507 2nd St Bedford, IN$101K311,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.