1510 Loma Vista Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 902105 beds, 6 baths, 3,364 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $4,521,500
- Price/sqft: $1,344
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 4 spaces
- View: City
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Guest Room, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Sauna, View Type: Ocean
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,364 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 176
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 4391017010
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 20534485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1510 Loma Vista Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in Beverly Hills, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90210 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beverly Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90210 home values.
- 1520 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$5.04M443,722
- 1500 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$4.7M444,000
- 450 Trousdale Pl Beverly Hills, CA$6.88M566,955
- 500 Leslie Ln Beverly Hills, CA$4.74M453,835
- 1440 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$4.69M44.53,329
- 460 Trousdale Pl Beverly Hills, CA$3.91M453,749
- 435 Trousdale Pl Beverly Hills, CA$2.37M354,223
- 440 Trousdale Pl Beverly Hills, CA$4.63M465,734
- 510 Leslie Ln Beverly Hills, CA$5.28M573,560
- 1535 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$5.94M453,758
- 500 Usher Pl Beverly Hills, CA$3.51M443,640
- 1430 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$6.37M555,646
- 401 Chris Pl Beverly Hills, CA$4.99M453,951
- 1540 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.34M343,264
- 520 Leslie Ln Beverly Hills, CA$12.9M565,788
- 430 Trousdale Pl Beverly Hills, CA$7.05M586,415
- 1545 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$7.61M465,264
- 525 Leslie Ln Beverly Hills, CA$4.73M44.54,289
- 1550 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$7.11M353,632
- 1435 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, CA$6.46M455,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!