1510 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 606073 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,834 sqft
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,545 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17202330290000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63704017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1510 S Halsted Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University Village - Little Italy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% lower than in Chicago, and 514.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help University Village - Little Italy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Village - Little Italy home values.
- 809 W College Pkwy # 0 Chicago, IL$465K33.1--
- 1512 S Halsted St Chicago, IL$579K--2.51,722
- 809 W College Pkwy Chicago, IL$585K43.12,545
- 1514 S Halsted St Chicago, IL$486K22.12,154
- 1516 S Halsted St Chicago, IL$624K--31,907
- 1500 S Halsted St APT 1A Chicago, IL$264K221,200
- 811 W College Pkwy Chicago, IL$582K32.12,600
- 1509 S Halsted St UNIT 207 Chicago, IL$229K11750
- 1515 S Halsted St UNIT 301 Chicago, IL$275K------
- 812 W College Pkwy APT 3A Chicago, IL$346K321,500
- 810 W 15th Pl Chicago, IL$630K--2.51,907
- 813 W College Pkwy # K55 Chicago, IL$680K--2.52,077
- 812 W College Pkwy UNIT 2B Chicago, IL$259K2--1,200
- 812 W College Pkwy APT 1B Chicago, IL$279K221,139
- 812 W College Pkwy APT 2A Chicago, IL$325K3--1,400
- 812 W College Pkwy APT 1A Chicago, IL$324K321,800
- 812 W 15th Pl # A Chicago, IL--------
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292