A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,442 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $59,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $26
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Financing Available \ Cash, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Garage Carport \ None, Interior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Other, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Garage Features \ None, Square Foot Source \ Appraisal, Special Sale Provision \ REO \ Bank Owned, Utilities \ Well, Manufactured Mobile Style \ Mobile Home, Property Style \ Manufactured\Mobile Home, MH Width \ Single Wide, Appliances Included \ Other, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 1924180000007000014
- Zillow Home ID: 55804087
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-123K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34610 home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Shady Hills as a whole. Among 34610 homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 68.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.4% higher than in Shady Hills, and 124.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34610 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shady Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34610 home values.
|15124 Annhurst Ln Spring Hill, FL||$126K||1||2||2,280|
|15038 Annhurst Ln Spring Hill, FL||$95K||4||2||1,782|
|16505 Crela Dr Spring Hill, FL||$71K||--||2||1,620|
|15150 Annhurst Ln Spring Hill, FL||$155K||--||2||2,280|
|16500 Crela Dr Spring Hill, FL||$102K||4||2||1,560|
|15046 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$98K||--||2||2,052|
|16331 Crela Dr Spring Hill, FL||$520K||--||3||2,400|
|15104 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$108K||--||2||2,280|
|15022 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$71K||--||2||1,488|
|15006 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$134K||4||2||2,356|
|15116 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$109K||4||2||2,280|
|16517 Outwood Ln Spring Hill, FL||$113K||--||1||1,080|
|15130 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$120K||--||2||2,280|
|16549 Outwood Ln Spring Hill, FL||$210K||3||2||2,541|
|15142 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$108K||1||1||2,280|
|15202 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$106K||4||2||2,280|
|15030 Lenway Rd Spring Hill, FL||$107K||--||2||2,214|
|16706 Wishingwell Ln Spring Hill, FL||$116K||4||2||2,280|
|14710 Shady Hills Rd Spring Hill, FL||--||--||53||74,254|
|14646 Shady Hills Rd Spring Hill, FL||$86K||--||2||1,782|
Nearby Schools in Shady Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.