- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1511 Brown St, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 1 bath, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,042 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $29,900
- Price/sqft: $23
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 191 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 6817599
- Zillow Home ID: 35461275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1511 Brown Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Firestone Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% less than in Akron, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- 1517 Brown St Akron, OH$65K311,320
- 1521 Brown St Akron, OH$58K311,236
- 1501 Brown St Akron, OH$77K311,440
- Brown St Akron, OH$71K31.51,592
- 1525 Brown St Akron, OH$65K31.51,188
- 1500 Redwood Ave Akron, OH$75K31.51,395
- 1495 Brown St Akron, OH$71K31.51,592
- 1506 Redwood Ave Akron, OH$71K311,206
- 1529 Brown St Akron, OH$88K211,272
- 1512 Redwood Ave Akron, OH$78K31.51,320
- 1488 Redwood Ave Akron, OH$63K311,445
- 471 E Wilbeth Rd Akron, OH$57K311,008
- 1489 Brown St Akron, OH$64K311,082
- 1484 Redwood Ave Akron, OH$76K31.51,632
- 1512 Brown St Akron, OH$75K311,340
- 1518 Brown St Akron, OH$56K31.51,100
- 1522 Brown St Akron, OH$53K311,344
- 1502 Brown St Akron, OH$62K41.51,860
- 1485 Brown St Akron, OH$65K311,300
- 1516 Redwood Ave Akron, OH$63K311,141
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.