1511 Joseph Ct, La Habra, CA 906314 beds, 2 baths, 2,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $257
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,254 sqft
- Parcel #: 01712414
- Zillow Home ID: 25101819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1511 Joseph Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90631 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in La Habra, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90631 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Habra.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90631 home values.
- 1500 Joseph Ct La Habra, CA$1.02M743,415
- 1510 Mikinda Ave La Habra, CA$449K421,257
- 1440 Mikinda Ave La Habra, CA$457K321,273
- 1521 Joseph Ct La Habra, CA$467K221,256
- 1520 Mikinda Ave La Habra, CA$443K421,540
- 1311 Antoinette Dr La Habra, CA$569K421,870
- 1430 Mikinda Ave La Habra, CA$427K321,257
- 1301 Antoinette Dr La Habra, CA$507K321,514
- 1321 Antoinette Dr La Habra, CA$465K321,280
- 1280 Russell St La Habra, CA$448K321,256
- 1530 Mikinda Ave La Habra, CA$451K321,280
- 1300 Russell St La Habra, CA$521K421,800
- 1260 Russell St La Habra, CA$467K321,279
- 1341 Antoinette Dr La Habra, CA$512K321,540
- 1241 Antoinette Dr La Habra, CA$469K321,256
- 1501 Mikinda Ave La Habra, CA$433K321,258
- Russell St La Habra, CA$521K321,545
- 1511 Mikinda Ave La Habra, CA$434K321,256
- 1441 Mikinda Ave La Habra, CA$451K321,256
- 1240 Russell St La Habra, CA$497K221,613
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!